Of plant origin:
Belladonna, Arnica Montana (for trauma, surgery wounds, birth trauma)
Of animal origin:
- From whole living animals:
Apis Mellifica - honeybee (effective for biting by bees in 15CH).
- From parts of animals:
Lachesis Mutus – mute rattlesnake (snake venom, effective for disturbances in menopause).
Of mineral origin:
Calcarea Carbonica - nacre of the mussel shell.
Natrium Muriaticum - sea salt.
Mercurius Solubilis - mercury.
I. Mono preparations (the medicine is made from the same source)
- Granullae (fl-4 g). Contains 80 granules in CH dilution. They are small spheres. 2 ÷ 5 granules are taken in per intake. With the aim of saving it has been established from experiments that less can be taken per intake (3-4 granules). Belladonna - gr (under the tongue)
- Globullae (fl). Contains about 200 globules in CH dilution. They are small spheres - 10 times lighter than the granules. The whole vial is taken per intake. Less can be taken per intake (1/2, for children even 1/3 vial). Oscillococcinum - glob (1 fl weekly during flu seasons - under the tongue)
- Guttae (fl 15 ÷ 30 ml). Contains solution in DH dilution. They are taken undiluted or diluted in neutral water. The average dose is 20 drops 1 ÷ 3 times a day.
II. Preparations in complex content (combinations of several homeopathic drugs with similar clinical indications)
- Specialties - a combination of several homeopathic drugs, combined in 1 tab. They are intended for the symptomatic treatment of some syndromes or diseases, running stereotypically enough. Paragrip - tab (under the tongue)
- Other, combined - a tube of cream. Rudistrol - crème (for rheumatism).