The diagnostic process goes through the following stages:
- Identification of the problems of the patient - whether certain pathology is present in the body.
- In case there is we determine which organ or system of organs is involved in the process.
- On the next stage we answer the question what it is - a tumour, a cyst, inflammatory process, etc. - We offer methods and medicines, which are most effective for treating the identified deviations.
- We perform periodic control examinations during the treatment and depending on the condition of the patient we offer the relevant adjustment of the methods and means for successful completion of the treatment process.
Thus, performing the diagnostics, regardless of the nature of the pathology, we are moving from the general to the specific - we determine whether there is any pathology, after which we specify its location and third we evaluate the integrative indicators - global characteristics of the body's condition, taking into account the existing pathological processes .
We consider it to be of particular importance viewing the body as a united whole, which allows determining how pathological processes influence the condition of the immune system, endocrine regulation, the rate of metabolitic processes, what the main injured unit in the body is and what the core of compensation is (the system in the body, which generally compensates for the shortage of functions of the concerned organ), to separate the quick from the slowly developing symptoms in the body and to discern the sharp, subsharp, chronic and slowly developing processes.
The test lasts 4.5 hours on average and provides:
• Full assessment of your general health condition on organ and cellular level.
• Status of the immune system.
• Status of the cardiovascular system - the atria, chambers, vessels of the heart.
• Status of the digestive system - gastritis, ulcers, colitis, chronic constipation, hemorrhoids.
• Status of the liver, gall bladder and bile ducts - the presence of inflammation, calculosis, impaired function, as well as the condition of the pancreas.
• Status of the respiratory system - rhinitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, tracheitis, chronic and spastic bronchitis, bronchial asthma.
• Specifying the condition of the lung - presence of inflammatory problems, past or current bacterial and viral infections.
• Specifying the causes of allergies - food, medicinal.
• Genitourinary system - cystitis, pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis, renal calculus.
• Gynecological problems - andexitis, ovarian cysts, myomas, infertility.
• Problems of prostate gland - prostatitis, prostatic hypertrophy, chronic inflammation after past infection.
• Specification of the condition in case of bone and joint problems - arthritis, arthrosis, curvature of the spine, intervertebral discs, herniated disc, coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis.
• Specification of the status of the thyroid gland - hypo and hyper function, presence of nodes.
• Status of the mammary glands - mastopathy, fibroadenomas.
• Skin problems - eczema, neurodermatitis, psoriasis.
• Identification of bacterial, viral infections, parasitosis on various levels.